View Complete HMO List
HMO Service Areas
Note: Service areas are current as of June 2006.
Accreditation Status current as of July 2006 and does not include Medicare or Medicaid. Participation in NCQA Accreditation is voluntary, thus some
plans will not have an accreditation status. Plan names in this table may differ from health plan names
listed in other tables in this interactive guide.
- Albany includes Albany, Clinton, Essex, Fulton, Montgomery, Rensselaer, Saratoga, Schenectady, Schoharie, Warren and Washington Counties.
- Buffalo includes Allegany, Cattaraugus, Chautauqua, Erie, Genesee, Niagara, Orleans and Wyoming Counties.
- Hudson Valley includes Columbia, Delaware, Dutchess, Greene, Orange, Putnam, Sullivan and Ulster Counties.
- Long Island includes Nassau and Suffolk Counties.
- New York City includes Bronx, Kings, New York, Queens and Richmond Counties.
- Rochester includes Livingston, Monroe, Ontario, Seneca, Wayne and Yates Counties.
- Syracuse includes Broome, Cayuga, Chemung, Cortland, Onondaga, Schuyler, Steuben, Tioga and Tompkins Counties.
- Utica/Watertown includes Chenango, Franklin, Hamilton, Herkimer, Jefferson, Lewis, Madison, Oneida, Oswego, Otsego and St. Lawrence Counties.
- Westchester includes Westchester and Rockland Counties.
[ Close this Window ]